My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Motivation Quote



'' I will try 100 times toget up and If i fail 100 times...
if i fail and i give up do you thinkthat i'm ever gonna get up?
NO... But if i fail, i tryagain, and again and again... but i just want u to know that it's notthe end.. it matters how its U gonna finish....r u gonna finish STRONG..".
~ Nick Vujicic ~





Time kaseh pada saudara afbizz dak YM ku yang bg aq tengok video nih..mule 2 tak touching....lame...my TEAR keepin' fallin' DOWN..... '' Dont worry BE happy " i hope it will easily adapt to my LIFE..
.Dear HEART.....i love You...



It takes some time
To remind myself all the time
That I can't have you


Everything happens for a reason.


0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...