My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ur heart : Something i can't have...



There was a story ....
about...we...
that fade away...
You sms to me saying be as friends right now ,
My heart dropped wen I read that,
but i'm still glad cuz we can still be a friends....
will u ever wanted to know...
How I felt n I told u,
Now...
I'm sitting here crying and
wondering why...


Boy ,
I hate dis feeling u making me feel damn,
Begged u to stay,
Begged u to try n see me for once ,
Begged u to understand how I feel,
You making me cry...
You making me sad...
You making me confused...

Boy,
I don't wanna play games,
All I want you,
Now I think we are through,
I don't know what I have done ...
to have you act so cold towards me,
What should I do??
I'm tired of feeling this way
Should I leave you like everyone is telling me too?
N yet I don't want to lose you,
Sure I'll cry but it's only be a while I hope,
I wish you could just trust me, it juz happen....
adoration without being loved...
I'm sorry for any pain I may have caused u...
I do...I do miss you...
yes still i am....
which is something ....
i can't have
is ur LOVE ,MISS ...
but i want u 2 HATE.....me so... by that ,
i would be GLAD...
that i'm not INVISIBLE ...


by : LT





tips ..what a gurl want ...( nih LT suke )


  • give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
  • give her lots of time, especially time for herself
  • give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes
nak tengok sambungan sila lawat sahabat BLOG nih.
KLIK.CIKGU zubir
tajuk how to make woman HAPPY...



mood : tired...huhuk ~
Listen : waiting for te end -LINKINPARK ..
banyak benda ku lalui...minggu nih...
hurm LT xready mau cerita
korang doakan segala galanya
baek.."hope everything goin' well "
tentang relationship :
steady cam tuh je...still
single and available..Oops!!
space and time all i ever ask..

status ku

'' hadir dirimu dalam bayangan ...
jodoh perkenalan sudah suratan...
jodoh pertemuan pada ketentuan...
ikatan persahabatan menjadi dambaan..
bermula sebuah ikatan membibit kemesraan ...
--LT---

diam tidak bermakna ku LUPA..
tidak bermakna ku PEKAK..
tidak bermakna aku tak MELIHAT..
i know what u did...


Hey ! ... I hate you when you actually care at me..
because you make me blurr.. ...
I hate you when you talk to me because..
you make me run out of words. ..
I hate you when I see you online ..
cuz i'm so invisible to you...
nd i hate you even more... .
because you make me love you more... .
than ever ... u make me smile ...
u bring tear to this eyes ... oOoh dear why and why... . --LT... .
i'm juz an admirer..not yet a lover ..

..the important part...

for a relationship...

communication.. trust.. loyal.. care..

accept some one just the way he/she is

and some surprise will do..--Mr F--












notakakikudibibirmu

SHOW me the meaning of being
LONELY

psst :
rase mau je tampal
kata2 print skrin haritu..
muahah...tak kisah..lah...
mmg lawak..jerp...

''
i know what u did ok "
jangan dilayan ---bak kata sum1
ntah ape yg xpuas hati...
lagi ...den tak paham...
don't judge me wrong
cuz u are wrong...

5 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:

Abu Zafran said...

jangan bersedih...Insyaallah dia dah menyediakn yang terbaik utkmu

jom baca nih...dan komen...betul ke cmni
Bagaimana Jadikan Wanita Gembira dan Rasa Disayanggi

myLady said...

tengs :) ...

ahaks:) betul tuh

Unknown said...

awat sedeyh nie..nih MR F..- datang

Unknown said...

sebab itu LT kne puji kat sini sikit sikit..

http://no92a.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-ni-aku-rasa-patut-popular-laa.html

myLady said...

mr ..f ^^ coming...
gaung...ok..


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...