My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

have i told you....

have i told you...
as we talked, our hearts still connect
when I was sitting there listening,
my heart still whispers, "Perfect"..
but my mind still wonder...
will it possible...
dreaming that we should be together,
hoping that you understand...
so i dedicated this song for you....




won't you please come home..
my heart is missing you ..
and painfully alone..
but then i wonder....
will it come true...

cuz...
I've been waiting
for the time
that he who wishes for me
will come and tell me;
of his feelings...
sumone..
that i can call mine...



by LT ...



sometimes in this life...
we might have been...
Afraid to get turned down,
afraid to get laughed in the face...
it might seem weak, but im not...
Im as strong as i can ever be..
I understand alot more than it looks like...
as for me...
its ok for not to be NOT OK...

quote fro web for share :

  • If you don't have anything good to say,better keep your mouth shut!
  • Sometimes no matter how much you love somebody; you're better off without them.
  • I'd rather be hated for who I am, than love for who I am not
It takes a real man to stay when things get rough in a relationship,
It takes a real man to admit hes in the wrong,
It takes a real man to do anything in his power to fix a girls broken heart,
But most importantly, It takes a real man to love

True love doesn't have a happy ending
because it never end..

When you lose someone you love,
you are changed in one of two ways:
you either become BITTER or BETTER.

I don't care what you have to say.
Anybody can say anything to try
& get inside your heart.
It only matters when they take the time
to prove what they say is true



notakakikudibibirmu....
Love doesn't walk away;
love doesn't give up;
people do.....go...away



0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...