My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Monday, January 9, 2012

A Thousand Years

lagu A Thousand Years sgt besttttt....





suke lyric dia...
jom hayati...


(takde kena mengena dgn entry heheheh..trollll :p )


Dear X....

You were a special part of my life that I will never forget..
A part of my life that broke my heart, but that I don't regret..

You gave me some happy memories that I'll keep in my heart,
Although sometimes I wish that you and I didn't have to part



Would you just listen and
please don't say a word,
just yet,



I'd like you to think back ...
The memories we shared,
And just remember that once upon a time,
you really cared.







Now were do i start,
maybe from the day you stole my heart.
just somehow i knew that this would tear me apart,
and put wholes in my heart...



how i'm gonna ask you...
to loving me for a thousand years...
when all that left only memories...


notakakikudibibirmu...

time heals..
but heartbroken always been there...


mood : jiwang sehh..

layan jer

1 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:

Fit said...

fuhhh jiwang siot hehe


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...