My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Friday, June 11, 2010

what if it hurt me ??



Letting go of your love to him...
though it hurts so much...
learn to move on.



LOve will lead you????
Just not for me.....



juz walk away...
as memory will alwayz stay in my heart.....
thanks for breaking my heart
i learn from my best......
i learn from U



without U...
half part of me is GONE
n now....i move on....
even without YOU...



.

Its not GOODBYE....
juz a moment to FORGET you..
its so HARD..
when missing sumbody SO LONG....
keepin' HOLDING on
in the END will be APART...



D suke lirik die....i juz wanna HAPPY....:(

Someone once told me that you have to choose
What you win or lose
You can’t have everything

Don’t you take chances
You might feel the pain
Don’t you love in vain
’cause love won’t set you free

I can’t stand by the side
And watch this life pass me by
So unhappy
But safe as could be

So what if it hurts me?
So what it I break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge,
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place


I wanna hear my sound
Don’t care about all the pain in front of me
I just trying to be happy
I just wanna be happy, yeah

Holding on tightly
Just can’t let go
Just trying to play my role
Slowly disappear

But all these days
They feel like they’re they’re same
Just different faces
Different place
Get me out of here



Keepin bleeding in LOVE...

but i will get better in TIME...



mybe i dreaming too MUCH...
but please say u LOVE...ME
D suke lagu nih...i wish..i can dedicated this song on my WEDs....will i??
i juz can't imaging...yes..u r not my first one...BUT dear...i will promise u with all my heart..that u will be the last and the ONLY one....sape kah orgnya....??
kiter nantikan...BLOG nih akan berseri sumday.....itu pun andai ku masih bernyawa..:)
cuz i wait will for a lifetime ...for u....cuz i will be there....for YOU...



Sumtimes...i knew i love you before i MET you....
it juz happen....



But all i want is if i could spend my lifetime LOVING you...
hehhe..lagu nih pun D mahu dedicated tuk my hubby ...i will...;)
TIME will tell....




Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...