My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Speak Up : Now or NEVER






' saya dah dpt jawapan ... .dah ..jawapan die '' OoH " "

tonite...
i'm free....!!!!
at this..playground....
with my maxis num lol....
finally i got the answer...
yet i've no courage to tell him...
what i felt inside...
within me...
before it fade away like a wind..
gaze over the night ....
i sit here all alone....
let it be....
my hp...in my hand...
........


[ DeEper ConversaTion ]

i call my bff...
'' dear , finally i got it ..."
'' what , beb??? " Ms K
'' i told him in hard way...LOL on d phone and ,
sorry i didn't tell u earlier "
'' its ok beb i'm here for u...btw ...what the answer ???" Ms K
" OoOouHh , u know what i coll him more than 1 times today LOL...hahah "
hard to breath....but well i did it....
and moreover i won't REGRET it....!
'' what ??? so heart Less he is...hahaah..OOOohH" Ms K
'' well , i won't put the blame on him...or me...mybe....
without his consent hahah..LOL..."
" Ok then...I hope u relief....dear..." Ms K...
'' yes, hard for me...yet So hard if u ever wonder how its like..
i told him I like him...i guess '' i LOve u "
is not suitable word in my cases...not NOW...[ sigh ]
nyte beb ...Love U "
" ok Nyte..my batery is weak LOL " Ms K


update 3 am...

well..its not i'm gonna ask for anything ....i never would
( u deserve much better ) yes i do think so...
juz i don't wanna regret...for the word that unspoken.....
u seem fade away...
as i stare....and i'm scared.....
i make my confession ...
i ask u plz stand by me....but people do changed.....
so i throw it all away.....now....or never...so i pick now.....
and.....i'm glad....we still fren..:)
it may be hurt...
but...it will hurt me...more..
if i never tell u now...
taking the risk...
life is beautiful.....:x



MoOd : relief


enjoy this SONG..( juz for FUN )

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...