My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Friday, December 3, 2010

about U and ME and HIM








I do miss him, but just not quite like I likes you


I don't think you can compare what...


I feel for him, to what I feel for you


yet ..


My feelings for him still linger in my heart


and they seem to wanna stay


some how I have to get rid of them, make them go away


I can not be with you knowing him are on my mind


But I can't come to grips and tell him
that he is the one that i need...



I wish things would have been different


but it is impossible


yet its so ridiculous


cuz we haven't met...


so it might be you here with me sumday..


but I guess that's only a fantasy in my heart that..


I can play...


but we never knows...


the future outcomes..






I have written a poem in almost 3 month about him


and this is something I guess I have been holding in..


and had no other way to express....even he never read it..


but its ok...cuz life move on...so does he...






Sometimes things go bad...


Sometimes we hurt....


Sometimes we just want to die.


But, we need to learn how to move on.


Its not easier than it seems.


If you just open your eyes too see whats out there..


and what you have in life,


you'll realize it isn't so bad and that..


you have people there to help you...


We need too move on from the past


and think about the future.


It'll be the best thing i could do....but...


sometimes its hard...


cuz we only human...


not a super human...








.....






i'm sorry my heart..my mind...


time will tell...


have faith...






mr anime....xde ape nk cite


mr a...layan lagu aku hehe


mr.Lee...die kata hatinya takan berubah??


yang lain....biarlah rahsia


he notice me yesterday...


i'm glad..:)


mr cd ade dekat Pj


hurm harap die


baek2 je:)






DEATH note : ape lah aku merepek


pagi2 buta jam kul 530


pas subuh aku tito hehe


hurmm layan jelah


even i look stupid when i wrote


english language...






juz tulis hahahah grammar out :))

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...