My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Letting go...


I let go thing
by telling people ...
that i can trust....
cuz sharing is caring...
i don't have SECRET
but i do Secretly LIKEs people...
yes i do..well its not a CRIME..
Does They ever CARE...
i am women...
i'm not a young gurL
for fooling around....
yes i'm looking forward to
Long term relationship
juz know me 1st...
Jeolousy is not An option
for me...
Well i want sum1 tell me
whenever i without makeup On..
with messy faces...
i still can catch their eyes...
every moment
every second...
cuz and when that moment comes
it will blew me away...
cuz he seen beauty in me...
and yes...
for the REST of my LIFE
i will loving u for a life time ....



notakakikudibibirmu



stop judging me coz u don't know me
cuz the less u know me the better
MOod: jiwang

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...