My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Simple Complication




        Staring into the DISTANCE ..
        As I think about my FUTURE...
     I can see the raindrops humming a different note..

        A Bird singing a new song...


         I am , every moment
        not being able to believe
        How each day i am starting to stand ,
        In the rain,wet and watered.
        Thinking only about what i'm doing...now..
         I miss U...old ME..


I keep..
wishing ,just wishing
what has fate written for me..
must all go in erased with this rain
If  its not you..
Boy/Girl , if its not you..
Then
Let me go...


Tears Falling.
Are they happy or sad.



Dear heart, Who are you crying for...?



The lost or the newly loved..?



Confused heart open up.
Tell me everything.
Do not lock you're self up now.
I know you we're once a lock without a key
Left to bleed. But now you're lock is broken.
You're Free...



                                                                   notakakiku...
                                                  
                                                           kadang perpisahan itu 
                                                    adalah yang terindah....
                                                         mungkin itu yg lebih baik :)

                                                                
                                                   
                                                 

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...