My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Friday, May 10, 2024

If only


If only you knew what I wanted you to know...
If I could speak the words,
l might be free...
Shhh....
I like you, I really do
I think since we met sometimes ago
Though you were just another crush
But eventually we became a friend ....
Now here i am...
I speak because I want you to know...
Because I want you to know that you might hear
what is in my heart....
I wonder ....
If i had told you before...
Perhaps you might not be the same
I want to tell you how I feel
But the voices inside makes me hush
So I keep it down inside my heart
Hoping that nothing falls apart
Whenever you LIKE , or RT my post , 
my heart blooms ....
But sadly, ever, only I will know....
I hope my heart will never be broken 
In this virtual world.....
All because of my love unspoken...❤️




Notakakikudibibirmu.....
Be happy Be You...




Even if we can’t be together in the end...
 I’m still glad you were a part of my life. —anonymous

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...