My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Today i am sad

 

Today ...
I smile but I sigh.                                              I laugh but I cry..                                                   I have strength but I am weak..                          I have company but I feel lonely....


Today 
I have happiness but I'm full of sorrow...
I have come a long way but reached nowhere...
I hear joy but I see crying...
I want more but it’s making me think...
I want to fight but I’d rather hide
Because I am sad….
Cuz..
Everyone likes to pretend n lie.....    


Sick..sick...world

Im tired....❤️‍🩹💔❤️‍🩹




Notakakikudibibirmu...

I hope someday I'll find my smile,

That seemed to run away......





0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...