My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

ALIVE


I know in reality we can't be together...


I'm afraid to love afraid to love so fast...
because every time I fall in love it never seems to last....

There are times when I can't decide..
whether to see you or not...
I want to see you because I miss you....



but there are times when...
I don't want to see you because i'm afraid...
the fact that you don't see me the way...
that I see you might hurts me even more....


Dear sweet heart ~
Even we can't be together....
so I just close my eyes and you're right here with me...
in my dreams you're mine forever.....
hurmm....i did lie to ma self....
to keep ma self ALIVE...






notakakikudibibirmu
hipokrit itu PERLU...
sejauh mana yang ada kepentingan
yang penting BAHGIA...

3 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:

puteraduyong said...

love...the most subjective subject...sometimes...sweet n happy...sometimes its realy hurts...

be strong... :)

Anonymous said...

kamu tahu apa yang ada di mindaku...

myLady said...

putera duyong :) yerp
anony..tahu ka


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...