My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mumble LT





As i lay on the ground ...
and try look up at the cloudless sky...
to stop myself from starting to cry...
I swear I will be okay....

My mind....
keep tellin' me ...
wasn't I'm blind...
This love I couldn't find..
This heartbreak I couldn't bind..
This guy I thought was mine...

yet...
I'm still miss you with all of my heart
I really wish it wasn't so
I can't see myself without you..
But I have to let you go...
but i'm still...
Wishing you were here with me...
But only in my dreams are you mine to keep ...


notakakikudibibirmu

sometimes...
Words can't express the feelings
juz a Sleepless nights n' lonely tears....


0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...