My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Monday, April 4, 2011

for my 86,400 second



for my 86,400 second ......

I can write "I love you" just on my blog..
paint it on walls or write a song lyrics...
I can say "I hate you " via sms...
I can confess '' I miss U "
to person that i close with..
but I need to tell you that with a smile...
I can't wait anymore, I can't hide anymore
I want to live what I've never lived before
I want to feel the inner pure sincere love..
even for a second .....will u ever care ..????

for my 86,400 second .....

I want to tell that" i love my family " so much...
coz 'em gives me unconditional love,
They gave me Strength and guidance,
Listen when i need an ear ..
And the one thing is they will always care
When i need a hand ,they'll lend me theirs
whenever i need comfort..
They make me laugh ....and
Their love is never hidden it is always shown ...

my 86,400 second .....

i might .......( to be continued )





notakakikudibibirmu :

There are 86400 seconds in a day,
and you are telling me..
that you can’t afford to spend..
just 10 second of them to ask me..
how I am doing today?





15.10.10

for a simple " hye " ??? .....

gambar diatas...dieedit untuk mr F...
ade jumpe tak simbol F...
lame dah gambar nih...

:: mood : redha dengan ketentuanNYA ::

rindu saat yang berlalu....
.......clueless..





aku....xmudah...

:: makin dingin...ahaks....aku masih serupa ....
be honest and truth always be ma way....
if they don't trust me...is their problem....."
'' Let bygones be bygones...
but memory still remain the same..."

after all i have no button erase them all "


mood : i'll Met him no matter what future might bring
people do changed..
people do walk away...
i always ask u to stay....
cuz i'm, afraid of losing YOU....

I'll BE bacK...
StaY the Same

6/4..1st time...naga ckp..ahaks :p
adam..will be back @KL
waiting :p huh


10/4

mampukah diri aku...
menghadapi hari yang mendatang....
Ya ALLAH....tabahkan hati aku....
soal jodoh ...pula...

Ya ALLAH seandainya dia tercipta untuk aku...
dekatkan lah hati aku dengan hatinya walaupun ..
sedetik rasa biar aku sentiasa di ingatan nya....
andai dia bukan tercipta untuk aku...
damaikan lah hati kami...
..amin...

btw aku masih single and available ok :)

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...