My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Lady Masquerade


Livin' in ...

Masquerade worLd

I'm being apart of it ...

As I look in the mirror ...

all I still see is ..

sadness and despair..

A body with..

No soul, empty, alive ..

Masquerade worLd

In the world that...

Where all true fakes are gladly made...

and being such a ....

The perfect mask to hide my pain..

Deep inside me...

I crave happiness..

as much as i want a reason to smile....

i'm Livin' in.

Masquerade World

with

Fake smile..

Fake...promises

Fake...people..

Fake ...ME...

yet

i'm still waiting..

.

Waiting for the time to heal my pain,

waiting for this heart to mend again,

waiting for my life to shine with light

for your face to illuminate my night..

i miss u..!

will u eva care...

an ordinary....gurl

which live

as ...a

Lady Masquerade


.......



there was...a story...

about....



..



'' the LESS u know about her always the BETTER "





written by : E . J aka ( LT )






Death Note :

i'm ZERO

will U be my HERO ?

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...