My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Monday, March 26, 2012

It Captured My Heart..


 It Captured My Heart

writing a poem..
Puts me in a different mood...
It makes me feel borderless..
I am changing to something different...
I want to share...
and i know something that good..
insyaALLAH....

The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your
mistakes and weaknesses and still think you are completely amazing



If someone wants to be a part of your life,They’ll make
an effort to be in it. So don’t bother reserving a space
in your heart for someone who doesn’t make an effort to stay. ..



I Wish My Eyes Could Speak What My Heart Feels For You…


if you fall in love with another, and he/she falls in love with you,
and then love chooses to leave, do not try to reclaim it or to assess

blame, let it go. There is a reason and there is a meaning. You will know in time. .

.insyaALLAH


notakakikudibibirmu...

my fav quote


I am strong because I am weak.
I am beautiful because I know my flaws.

I am a lover because I am a fighter.

I am fearless because I have been afraid.

I am wise because I have been foolish.

and I can laugh because I’ve known sadness. ..



sources picture :
idlehearts.com

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...