My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Playing with Emotion





what if ..

i could turn back time..
and hope that it didn't happened
i would be glad....
i don't have to mend this broken heart...
or wondering why i'm fallin apart...
This feeling is...
Out of my control...

What is left ???
just a shattered dream.
i waved when you fade far away....
i cried as you left....
I tried so hard to keep this....
strong...
but all we do is drift away....

Please don't hurt me too much when you leave..
make sure i'm at my strongest than ever...
so when you break my heart,,,,
i won't be too hurt..


notakakikuidbibirmu...

Playing with my emotions.....

p/s : i speak mangalish..heheh ..

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...