My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

saying goodBYE



pic sources : http://temiville.wordpress.com

As I stumble back
Away from the pain ...
the word ...of
saying goodbye ..
breaks my heart..
makes me want to breakdown and cry...
no matter how hard they try to hide it..
still keeping your last laughter....
maybe just maybe..
some words have remained unspoken..
and meant to be broken..
But still..
I don't regret about those feelings for you..
And I'm glad I could make it sincere and true...



and i believe that..
Time will slowly heal everything one day..
May you be blessed with happiness on your way..
insyaALLAH..
I've chosen to let you go...


don't ever ask me why...


I know I'm not okay with it but will forever try...





notakakikudibibirmu

no more mr robinhood....tc.
be happy always...yah

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...