My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Poems : Missing ♥ n' It's Pointless....



Speaking with Missing



i wish that...
When i woke up today,
The pillow was not wet with tear,
The mirror smiled back to me,
like Feeling of loneliness fade away....
and i become much STRONGER than ever...

But..
the truth is Yesterday....
You are my smile, and you have my heart.
and i'm glad...we still not apart....


and still...
I kept waving in your direction...
But you didn't stop to greet me...
Instead you changed your gaze...
cuz u don't even see me...
i'm invisible...juz the way i am...would ever be...
like u even care lol...


9/15/10 - written by LT







It's Pointless....

cuz ...

You didn't know
how it feels like
having my heart smash...
Scared to fall, and not be caught...
how can i give my heart away again...
when my heart is not really there....

cold...like ice..
but still.....

.

i'm walking with perfection
With a perfect smile on my face
There is nothing better exists
Except for the perfect scars
behind every life stories...

and still remind me...

should i be glad or should i be sad..???


yet
sometimes...

i wish i had a smile which is brilliant..
That could fix a broken heart..
They would think i am content..
But inside, i'm still falls apart...

No one can complete my story..
Unless you've walked my path.
It doesn't mean i'm happy,
When you hear my bubbly laugh....

cuz

It's Pointless....






Writen by LT on 12/25/10






.
ramai tul LIKE status LT yang nih ...
layan lah ok...



''i don't have black berry for BBM u for every moment... .i don't have any GPS to reach for ur... .location.. but i do have thought of u in my mind... .i will reserve a second from my 86,400 second per day for remember u... hope u r doin' fine... like always... .even ur not even mine... frens always ... ~ smile ~ "

[ LadyTwilight]



MADEATHNOTE : erase all the pain...^^

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...