My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all




Dear Heart ....
I lay here crying on my bed...
Wondering all the thing that I've left behind...
I juz can't..
Take these tears away ...



Most people love each other
some made for each other..




the question is...is it..forever ?
others trying to hold on...waiting......
                                                                         and wondering...
sometimes....
i do...
tired of feeling crush again..
crush of seeing you love ..

others than me...

Love always...

started with a wish
but i guess...
I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all...
Thanks Love...


notakakikudibibirmu...
as I sleep,
A dream to keep,
I'm still thinkin' of you...
perhaps u still thinkin' about me tooo...
but sorry we juz don't meant to be...PULLSTOP...



0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...