My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Don't JUDGE me....!





stop judging me as person....
its sad that you talk behind me...
make assumption about me...
i never claim myself as good people
but i'm not so bad like you thought ...
Don't trust people easily....

prove me , 
and them that they wrong 
about YOU....

hahah speaking ke laut...
semalam rasa marah tapi....
aku beristighfar...kepadaMU
kalau aku MALU kan dia..
aku takde beza dengan dia..
baik aku perbaiki aib aku 
dari nak mengaibkan 
dia....dah lama aku tak sebut pasal..
personal..tapi hati aku benar2 terluka....
PULLSTOP...




notakakikudibibirmu

talk behind me will  never make..
everything wrong goin to be right....
cuz all totally WRONG !!
U will never learn from the mistake..
cuz u keep repeating the same..mistake..


0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...