My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Call Me maybe...




All this while ...
A smile always covers my sadness...
But i wont cry ...
i cant think right...
im really sad..
i need myself..
and i need you....



Chaos surrounds me ...

But i'm still wont cry ...

Yet....
Tears overtake me..
As I stumble back..
Away from the pain...



Goodbye, to you....
you will be mr somebody..
and to you i'm still nobody..
but please did you remember me..
 just MAYBE...?







Love is harsh and love is cruel..
and it  can make you smile




But please Don't worry.
im learning
hoping you'll notice the change.

But please Don't worry.

im learning...

hoping you'll notice the change...
cuz ...in the end ...i'm realize..
why should i be sad....
ive lost someone who didnt love me...
but he's lost someone who loved him......



Notakakikudibibirmu :
 
 

NOTAKAKIKUDIBIBIRMU : Don't Cry Over Someone ... That Won't Cry Over You..
p/s : juz a story..... takda kena mengena...
yang hidup....karya Lady D....
remember...
everything happen have a reason...
samada yg baik atau yang buruk...
insyaALLLAH...^^...

 
 
 

NOTAKAKIKUDIBIBIRMU :

Don't Cry Over Someone ...

That Won't Cry Over You..


0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...