My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Never Mind ....



I need someone..
To tell me it'll be okay...
and not to turn me down...
to wipe the tear that's in my eye...
and turn my frown...
to a beautiful smile....
and yes...never mind...
i willl find..someone better...
than YOU...



Never Mind...
i'll disappear quikly ,
You'll forget me...
so i blockin' u away ...
I want You to be...
SOmeone that i used to know...
someOne from my past....
not in my future...


Never mind...
I will mend this broken heart...
which is u rip a piece right from my heart...
and yes...i wish...i never know you...
from the start..
Mybe...
It just wasn't meant to be....
and it hurts so deeply...
so i have to set you free...

i'm done..
i'm walking away..


by lady D....
juz karya..





0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...