My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Friday, September 16, 2011

its sad but its TRUE...: I'm Such A Quiet Loner



it juz another CHAPTER......
of my life story..
Another thorn that make me bleed...
Do not mistake me for what I am not..
Do not see hidden meaning in what I am
And shown what none have seen before. ..
cuz the truth....
I could't understand you are sending the words..
through the air for me to listen ...
But I don't understand the message....
and i still ...
trying to listen with more than my ears..
and I trying to see with more than my eyes..
But I can't seem to decode ...
but now it seem...
the question running through this vain..
Where am I going?
What am I Doing?
Walking in the crowd, Alone....
With lots of friends via net ..
sincerity always be my question mark
But none a soul...
Who'll be there for me to console...
the truth is....
This is written,
For you to read,
To know what it's like...
to reveal....that
I'm Such A Quiet Loner....


..


notakakikudibibirmu

Tears won't fall,
Smiles have gone,
Is there anyone there...n here??
No, i'm the only one...
urmm...its sad but its TRUE


2 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:

Unknown said...

nice poem...really like this...

info : not mountain blue but mountain view...google's workspace...hehe..

taipei is for bing websearch robot location..

myLady said...

yeker pendekar...heheh tengs
kalau tak lt tak tahu


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...