My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Me and my self



STEP ONE:
Spell your name with the title of songs.
N -not me ????
O -Ooh ibu..????
R – Rest of my Life
A – All or Nothing

( T.T still figure out this Step ...)

STEP TWO:
– Name : Nora
– Birth date: 29 dec
– Nickname: Ejay ,Zla @ D
– Eye Color: Dark Brown
– Horoscope : Capricorn
STEP THREE:
– The shoes you wore today: Sandal
– Your weaknesses: family
– Your fear(s): darkness
– Your perfect pizza: Extra cheese
– Goal you’d like to achieve: good job
STEP FOUR:
– Your best physical feature: eyes
– Your bedtime: hheheh NO comment
– Most missed memory: when I’m small
STEP FIVE:
This Or That ?
– Pepsi or Coke: vanilla Coke yeh!
– McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's
– Adidas or Nike: adidas
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Ice Tea plus lemon flavour
– Chocolate or Vanilla: Choco….!!!
– Cappuccino or coffee: any of it
STEP SIX:
Do you ?
– Smoke: No
– Curse: No but I believe in Qada & Qadar
 ..what goes around comes around ;)
– Sing: yehh….
– Dance: no
– Take a shower everyday: ya…why asking :p ?
– Have a crush: Yes
– Do you think you’ve been in love?: Indeed….love love
– Want to go to college: already graduated
– Like(d) high school: yes
– Want to get married: yes !!!!
– Get motion sickness: Yes
– Think you’re attractive: No,
– Think you’re a health freak: Yeah :D
– Get along with your parents: always
STEP SEVEN:
In the past month…
– Gone to the mall: YES
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: YES
– Eaten Sushi: haven’t try
– Been on stage: ya , for dedicate a poem
– Gone skating: NOPE
– Made homemade cookies: NO
– Gone Skinny dipping: NO
– Stolen anything: NO
STEP EIGHT:
Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Not interested
– If so, was it mixed company:
- Flashed anyone:No
– Been beaten up: Yes by my daddy when I’m small to educate me
– Shoplifted: NO
STEP NINE:
– Age you hope to be married: 27@28 YES…100x
– Numbers of Children: below 4
– Describe your Dream Wedding: garden wedding
– What country would you most like to visit?: New Zealand or Aussie
winter @ auturm season
STEP TEN:
In the opposite sex..
– Best eye color?: Original
– Best hair color?: Brownish…haven’t colour ma hair…
– Short hair or long hair?: I like both :)
– Height: I’m not taller
STEP ELEVEN:
– Number of people I could trust with my life: below 10
– Number of CDs that I own: don’t know where I put it
– Number of tattoos: Never
– Number of piercings: Never
Personal Quiz
– Who were you with yesterday?: My sister
– What woke you up this morning?: My sister
– Where are you?: Infront if my tivo. :)
– Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
: Well ,I wish tomorrow would be better than today :)
– Do you like anybody?: Depends..
THE PAST
– Ever thrown up in public?:No
– Passed out because of alcohol?: NEVER
– What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?: JOB and my GUNDUT =p
THE FUTURE
– What kind of home would you like?: Home that full with LOVE and CARE
– What do you want to be when you grow up ? already grow up..
– Where do you see yourself in 5 years?: Get married with sum1 that I LOVE and have kids..
IN GENERAL
– Do you like candy necklaces?: Euwww
– When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?: Last week…
– Do you listen to music every day?: Yes
– Do you still go trick or treating?: No
– What was the last thing you ate?: hotDog
– Are you a fast typer?: i think I'm quite good….
– Whats your favorite type of soda?:No idea
– Have you ever moved?: Yes
– Have you ever won an award?: No
– Are you listening to music right now?: yes, I do by colbie
– How long ’till your birthday?: 3 months to go!
– When was the saddest time in your whole life?: don’t want 2 remember
– What time is it?: Time Less
– Do you use ebay to buy or sell?: Nope
– Who makes you mad?: Myself
– Have you ever heard a song written about you?: I wish but no…
– Something you want to happen in 2015?: My own Husband
– Honestly, do you miss 2008?: Yessss
HONESTY SECTION
1. Honestly, who's your first date?: Can't recall…who??? (T.T)
2. Honestly, what's on your mind?: my BUNNY
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?: mumbling with my MOM
4. Honestly, have you done something bad today?: No
5. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?: GUNDUT
6. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?: Never…
7. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time? : My anger
8. Honestly, do you bite your nails?: long time ago yes I did ..ngeee
9. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?: No..but I wish…too haha
10. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?: hell YES!
11. Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now?: Not really ..huh
12. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like?: we all do.
13. Honestly, are you in nerd?: sometimes…it sexy okeyh :P
14. Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat?: always !
15. Honestly, do you like anyone?: YES
16. Honestly, does anyone like you?: I guess SO…???ummph???
17. Honestly ,have u ever having illegal sex...? : NEVER

ANGER SECTION
1. What do you do when you’re mad?: I'll CRY …
2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?: I'll scream…@sea
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?: Yup…
4. Do you swear when you’re mad?: NO…istighfar..byk2….
CRYING SECTION
1. When was the last time you actually cried?: Last nite, ummph
2. Ever cried yourself to sleep?: YES…always…juz happen
3. Do certain songs make you cry?: yes…the hardest thing by 98 degree
And have YOU ever by Brandy ….huhuk…
4. What usually makes you cry?: my past experience..
‘but in the end
let go...it anyway...
Main amik soklan nih kat
Website nih..





ummph dah close dah…website tuh…ngeeee...
effy so beautiful....now..
except ....the kontroversi...urmp..~~~

notakakikudibibirmu
sumtimes...
we haven't know what is in her/he shoe..
doakan kan semoga dia berubah.....

don't wanna to judge people...

4 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:

Asyikin said...

seronoknya main benda nie. menyelami diri sendiri ^_^

myLady said...

mcm syiok sendiri pun ye gak...
heheh ngee ~

myLady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cik Lin Lina Zainal said...

Hi LT :)

This is a great game I think!

I want to copy paste this one ya..? :D

Please do visit my blog http://linloveafat.blogspot.com

Thanks!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...