My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Friday, April 13, 2012

I walked ....





As i Lay myself ...on my bed..
wondering ..rewinding...
Sometimes it feels as if things are better left unsaid...
To leave the uncertainty of things to stain the air...
I'd rather let the loneliness kill me within...
All things you actually meant to say...

all gone away...
its killing me inside ...
Thinking of somebody that didn't have a care about me
Thinking of if only it simply felt better off this way...

from the start..
Thinking of that didn't feel the same...

But still...

They will see this smile..
So huge upon my face..
My eyes are big and sparkling..
Everything seems in its place...

Everything OK...even there are NOT...
in fact ...
no one to catch me ..
nowhere to land......
im reaching out...
for just one hand...on my own..
im trapped inside...
this world i feel...
im crying out...

all i ever need a shoulder to cry on..
a Love that i believe will love me the way..
i am...insyaALLAH..

by : LT sekadar berkarya....
mood : jiwang


leilockheart:

Quote submitted by xpressthrudrawing




notakakikudibibirmu


True LOVE will always
 A find way...
no matter how hard the situation ...
Hold my hand..please don;t Let me go....

pssst : i speak mangalish....hentam je lah..hahaha


lovequotesrus:

Photo Courtesy: phenlee

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...