My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Things You Should Never Say to a single person like me






It happens when you're not looking."This is just bull. Some people find people when they're looking; some don't. You're not doing anything wrong by going out and meeting people." -Beth


' well there is time that some people think that it happens when you're not looking for it, and when it happens, they are not going to be the one to over think it ''Beside that , It is been said that love happens when you least suspect, when you are living your life not searching for anyone at all. yes , I've decided to not go online, try to date or get fixed up after my latest bad breakup .but for me , in this world they will know me better from the heart b4 any future date..? it juz my opinion ....mybe i'm looking so hard 4 looking for a relationship to compensate for what's missing in my life .-LT

well i believe that we can't sit around at home and wait for love to happen, because it almost certainly won't. I think You should have to put yourself out there and meet people who might be suitable, while still accepting that it might not happen for you and me .
juz go for it....u got nothing to lose....juz beware...-LT



So, why are you single? "I generally dislike this question. I mean honestly, if I knew why, I don't think I would be single right now, now would I?!" -Erica
" i definitely dont like this kinda question ,i agree with erica opinion ...i love being in relationship...i believe that by having a right love , the right person at the right time ...it will make the world better for me...?juz an opinion -LT-..


You're too picky. "This may be true, but it feels like I'm getting criticized for my taste, vision, and close-mindedness -- when I'm already down." -Sarah

'' i strongly disagree ....hehek am i the one who picky ? i think man nowdays so fussy ...most of guy that i have date will ask me ...kinda basic requirement LOL for be their fav gurl....some said ...because i CARE for u thats why i want u to go on DIET....what a crap...if now they cant accept me the way i am...when i married and become mother definitely i will looks fatty right? will him still LOVE me that time sigh ~~or finding other women...huhukk....will he..? -LT


You'll find the right person for you. -Kelly

''Yes , i believe it ...no matter when I'm looking on9 of offline....if he is the ones...i will put my faith on him....after all honesty alwayz the best policy .....'' LT

He's out there. -Kelly
'' where .????
BERDAMPINGLAH !....sambil skodeng hahahak " -LT

It was just bad timing.?

"Like it's so easy to dismiss a guy on such an emotionless and objective reason." -Taryn
" when my ex come back it will bad timing ....ahaks...why....it hard to develop the feelling again " LT


Just have fun with it! "Um, don't tell me how to date in my thirties when you got married at 24." -Maya

'' i dont have much time to having fun with WRONG guy pullstop " -LT

Have you tried online dating? "Duh!" -Elisa


"many times "- LT

He just wasn't the right guy for you.

"I know! That's what I'm complaining about!" - Elisa


" yes , he alwayz BABBLING about my WEIGHT erkkk better we BReAKup " LT
love me the way i am not the way U want me to be....but in wearing hijab etc ...
.i will consider cuz it in good way " -LT


When the time is right, you will meet someone. -Betsy


'' Time wait 4 no Ones...hope so..." - LT

Your turn next [at weddings]. -Natlondon, via Twitter

" such A jokes ....it will touching my heart okay babes if im still SINGLE im not qualified to ask that "- LT


It will happen when you least expect it. -dlegas05, via Twitter

'' i dont want to expect at all "- LT

But you're so pretty! Why don't you have a boyfriend?
"There's just no graceful way to answer t
ear..."nesteats, via Twitter


'' am i pretty??? kinda? definitely? i dont have any answer .
there was a time guy told me that i cute but he just walk by....
just because he dont believe im SINGLE ?" - LT


It just wasn't meant to be. "Any of these platitudes are exponentially more annoying when coming from the mouths of smug marrieds." -Reberoodle, via Twitter


" please never say HELLO if u meant GOODBYE cuz FOREVER it will make me CRY "- LT

..

sources : http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/datingtips/89007/19-things-you-should-never-say-to-a-single-person




what is d' important element ???
for a relationship ???

communication.trust.. loyal.. care..
accept some one just the way he/she is and
some surprise will do..
think positive.. u r what u think...

..







notakakikudibibirmu

Less u know about me
the BETTER...

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...