My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Good bye is the hardest thing to say I Love You

melepaskan kadangkala bukan kerana kita putus asa...
hanya kita melepaskan dengan rela...mungkin
ada lebih baik untuk nya..dan kebaikan bersama...





this video will make u smile





Dear anony...
i just wanna say GOOD BYE...
and it seems that ..
i've tried to cover up all my pain
all i feel is much the same
for this emptiness running through my vein
cause me to live forever in vain...
Loving you was not what I had planned before..
It's the crazy feeling that I never intend...
Falling for you was a big mistake...
But still I take the risk for nonsense sake...
The craziness inside hurts so much..
The painful truth breaks my heart.
But if there's one thing I want to do,
to give a last goodbye for you...
and ...
I want you to know, you brighten my day.
Even when you stop n LIKE n just to say hey...
Well that's all that my heart has got to say..
That you will at least be my friend..
My friend forever until the end...

insyaALLAH

notakakikudibibirmu


TIME HEALS...
TIME TELL...
PEACE ya all

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...