My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Not over you

Hey i'm your stalker....
and u are the heart breaker.....
and yet....
I've been sitting around and now...
we back again to December ...
Not enough laughs and too many tears.
Trying to figure out where it all went..
These wasted month that I have spent...
Now my eyes see what has never been told..
Striving to be happy and confident ....
Into this life my spirit will send me..
Cherish every moment of this up coming new year...ahead...
with a thousand smile and hope that still there for me...
waiting...

if you ask me...
how i'm doin..???
this song will represent the answer...




but still in this life..
so much we can gain..
lovelife experience is juz apart of it....
and yet we so lucky to be loved..
to be hurted so bad...yet..
there's sum1 out there....who never
have chance to be loved....or been hate at all..


and yet.....i will find sum1.....



love this lyric :
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?


psst : i speak mangalish...hehehe..


notakakikudibibirmu...
each of us knows that sharing our pain is the only...
way we can live with the pain..

quote for share :
All people value appreciation...
But we want to be appreciated for who we are...
and not just because we look good..

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...