My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Standing STILL

As my life grows back, I shall become strong.
I shall become only dependent on one.
That one will be me...
i may be not good as YOU
but YOU will never be ME...
yes for sure...
There's nothing I can call my own..
not even the things I have achieved..
NOT YET...
But in these past few months
There's two I'll remember most
I've learned how to love
And I've learned to let go....
but deep down inside me..
i'm still waiting....
dying to hear ...
'' AKU TERIMA NIKAHNYA " word...



and....
to be held,
to be loved,
to feel warmth,
to feel his beating heart.
Wanting to be sheltered from the cold,
Wishing,
hoping,
that my desires will be filled...
insyaALLAH....
i'm gonna standing still....
nyte all..sleepy now...:) ...


have u ever ?

Have You ever loved someone
But knew they didn't care?
Have You ever felt like crying
But Knew you'd get no where?



notakakikudibibirmu :

But all I really want is for you to see,
all the good that is within me...

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...