My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dear ma Cold hearted




dear my Cold-hearted..
I want a reason to smile,
a reason beyond .....

all t
he misery that i had...
of how I wish my life had gone...

but still
I see around me the mirror pieces
And in the mirror
i
see myselfMy spirit trapped inside it...


dear my Cold-hearted..
oh i wish i could open my soul
so they wouldn't judge and..

 give back what is missing
give back my peace.....
and prevent me become so numb
or...
Feeling so faithless..


dear my Cold-hearted..

I'm uncertain of my future ..

and i choose remain happy with where I'm going ..
because whether things come out the way..
I want them to or not,
I will survive this mess I call Life..
and keep my FAITH....
for my own...
after all i believe that

Bad Things Happen! 4 better things 2 come!




notakakikudibibirmu

This poem is not unique,
But the message that you seek,
Is often better left Untold...




cold-hearted -Devoid of sympathy or feeling.

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...