My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lost Love




Last night when I saw him...
For the first time since he left...me
My heart stopped for a moment...
I couldn't catch my breath..
for a moment...



I'm try to pretend that I've moved on..
Tryin' so bad to ignore what's inside of me..
As if the feelings I once had..
somehow gone....



Spending each and every day..
With happiness and laughs..
Forgetting all our memories..
Avoiding photograph that remind me of YOU...



Those memory suddenly it hit me..
As the tears started to flow..
That even after all this time...
I just can't let him go..
but to see he happy with someone else...
more than enough....


notakakikudibibirmu :

You can love someone so much...
But you can never love people as much as you can miss them..

#happy birthday.....Ex..
hope you happy always....^^

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...