My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

i'm Miss Anonymous




you ...
YES you...
might see me in your sleep..


Dream of me...and telling me
that you love me....
with so much passion....
you would love ...
to expressing your love to me in different ways...
yet...
when i'm wake up....
and live in the real world....
you never know it was me....
cuz....
i'm MISS ANONYMOUS ...
i live in this so-called WORLDWIDE....


but somehow...
You hold my heart...
with the smile of yours...
i felt it....from your voice...
the laugh keeps me alive...
in this fake world....


I knew...
i dont have a perfect personality...
but for having someone...
that i can called mine...
and i'm the one....
it would be perfect...




but....
i guess my heart had reached its limit..
something's inside me that i need to admit...
and now...i need to put this to an end...
for my heart is already tired to pretend...
the truth is i love you....
too late to admit...
i'm still your miss anonymous...
thats ...it....




notakakikudibibirmu....


somehow..we should believe that..
Maybe things will work out..someday...
and hope for nothing but the best..
..
And putting my mind and heart to rest...



yeh update....:P



READ this...

'' people think that they can read me...l
ike a book..
but the truth is...
 they only read what i want them to read...."
ahaks..~




0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...