My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Love Tab



You don't know how happy you made me

My day seems like unending journey
I don't know what should this be,
All I know it made me just so happy 

I can feel you near me

Even though your far away
I can feel your touch
Though I've never felt it
You touched my heart  

But 
everything it's like hanging in air

it's impossible to get it or to make it come true
because i am here and you are there
somewhere at the other side of the world



The tears started to flow

That even after all this time...
I just can't let  go 

I know all things are not permanent

As beauty fades, feelings might vanish ....

Thanks for everything...


You may not know
What you're putting me through every day
Anxiously waiting
What your next love tab message
 is going to say..

EVERYDAY...

 

But the hope I have is strong
Cause I really believe in you and me

JUST MAYBE...



some quote from internet for share :

fauzz01


0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...