My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spread The Love , Avoid HATRED !!!!


will you ever see… ???

will u ever know....???





all the fear

that i hide

i do loving YOU

i'm Ur Stalker...lol



When I sms you everyday,
I'm seeking for your attention.
sorry for disturbing U
but i like to flex my thumb
and SMS u...juz because of
THAT

..
but the
truth is...
..

When I sms's u everyday,

I want you to reply at least once.????



When I want to see you
everyday,
I want to be pampered....
i doesn't know
when i will b
e GONE
forever...


When I look at u with eyes full of

questions..

I'm wondering how long you will be
around.



When I say that I can't live
without you,
I have made up my mind that you are
my future....


When I'm quiet,
Millions of things are running in My mind.

When a I'm not arguing,
I'm thinking deeply....
who i am to YOU...



When I say I love you,
I mean it and no one can love you more
than i do...



When a I say "i miss you",
No one in this world can miss you more
than that....



quote for share..


When you're happy, I'm happy.
When you're sad, I'm sad. When you're lonely,
call me! ~Author Unknown



notakakikudibibirmu

clueless LT

pssst : still single ok:P

10 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:

Jay Saja said...

OMAIGOD, dee~ suwitnya. T^T sedih~

myLady said...

jay ..heheh hmm sedey mesti ade dlm element :)

Anonymous said...

andaiku pergi dulu sebelummu
jgnlah kau bersedih hati

andaiku tiada lagi disisimu
jgnlah kau menyepi diri

bayangkanlah masa-masa bahagia
antara engkau & aku
bermesra di Alam siber
kasihku tetap berpadu....lalallala
ku nntimu dipintu syurga....

lady, sesuwai tak lirik lagu nie:)...

-cakkoi-

myLady said...

hehhe seswai :)
andai dia membace ...hahah

Unknown said...

sweet.. :)

myLady said...

heidi tengs :)

aLieF si Muncung ManiS said...

hey sahabat ku,,alief pun pernah terasa apa yg awk rasa ni..alief selalu gak masej kat si dia mngharapkan dia rply msg tu..huhu..btw,,sweet entry...ni entry utk alief ek???haha..gurau je..

myLady said...

huhuk alief :) hehe...manis...

ιѕмaιl pυтra aιdιl adнa said...

yeahhh lets spread the love :)

as a conclusion, if u like sum1, just go and telll him ^^

myLady said...

yes....
tell themmm.....
what we waiting for :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...