My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

There is a place I go, when I'm alone

Sometimes I cry,
While I lay here in my bed...
and wrote somthing here..
such as....below...




Dear...Love,
I don't know
If I can live without you
And I don't know
If I could...
I don't know
Everything I know...
I miss you...
Never thought my heart would sound this beat,
but heart and thoughts were incomplete ...

. . . You were not here.

sincerely
LT.....

mood : loved...
listening : what can i do by the corrs


There was a time ...
I look to the sky,
And ask him to answer the questions...
that lie within my head...
but he seem so clueless....
that day.....maybe juz maybe.....
we juz don't meant to be....

as time goes by...
now...just ....
Another sleepless night,
Had me wide awake again....
I cannot believe I'm fallin'
Hold it close won't let this go
That's where I'm goin'
Please catch me when I fall
Or else I wont come back at all .....
but do u even care...?? sigh!

cuz ...All this while....
I try....to
forget you, but you keep popping up
get away, but you always pull me back
meet someone new, but i still turn to YOU...
missing YOU...
but still i'm still so
INVISIBLE....to u....

i just wanna let YoU know...
it's been you for a while, yes it is true...
The one who constantly inspires me,
It's weird how you're miles away...
But I feel you close everyday.
I don't know what it is I feel
And why it is such a great deal.
I wonder if you know that it's been you for a while?
would u ever believe me...
when i say " I MISS YOU "
i'm dying to hear....that " I MISS u TOO "
at least ONCE....before i'm GONE...
leaving everything like it was before...
WiLL YOU
???

cuz
deep inside...
i'm still have faith..
that someday...
You ask me if I'm ready,
I'll tell you that I'm yours.


(saje menulis.........penuh jiwang kan???)

papan...bzz but he still remember ...me tengs.....!!
dia bz nk update blog dia pun takde masa...takpe...
beselah...keje lagi...byk aktiviti...semoga awak baek2 aja...


'' hidup ini singkat..
dan perkataan rindu tidak terbatas untuk
orang yang bercinta sahaja.....by papan "

quote from google...to share

  • the power of a smile can heal a frozen heart
  • There's a door for us all to open, If only we can find the key... There's a longing in each heart, And its inside you and me.

status FB aku malam ni :
i hate being single it makes me so available to anyone..
but i'm not ready for any kind of relationship....
not yet ...
but i love being loved....:
Do i have any OPTION....






renungan buat teman-teman dan diri ....sendirik

Jika mahu mendapatkn yg soleh,
kurangkn agenda
menCARI si Soleh,
tetapi berusahalah mnJADI yg solehah.
Jika inginkan yg solehah,
janganlah cerewet menCARI yg solehah,
tetapi berusahalah menJADI yg
soleh.Bertemu yg solehah,
solehahnya dia belum tentu kekal.
Bertemu yg soleh,
solehnya boleh berubah...kerna si soleh ; si solehah
adalah insan biasa...
Perkahwinan adalah sebahagian daripada proses utk

MENJADI dan bkn MENCARI..







'' Ya ALLAH seandainya dia ditakdirkan menjadi milik aku ...
dekatkanlah hati kami dalam redhaMU
seandainya dia bukan ditakdirkan untuk aku
damaikanlah hati kami dengan ketentuanMU...

amin








Dear LOVE ...

I want to be the one
That you always think of
I want to be the one
You'll continue to love
But for now I'll be here
For you always as a friend
Maybe in love on the side
But your buddy 'til the end...


sincerely

Your admirer








notakakikudibibirmu
seringkali hati ini ingin mengapai....cinta itu...
mungkinkah , adakah ia memang ditakdirkan untukku...
ku tak ingin dilukai atau melukai....atau tercaras rasa ku...
ku hanya mahu terus menyinta walaupun sedetik lebih...
walaupun aku tahu...cinta itu bukan milik ku akhirnya...
...namun bisakah ku memberi hati ini.....dan menjaga hatinya....
hadirlah berikan bayanganmu tika jaga ku....



4 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:

Anonymous said...

aauummmmmmmm.good morning..mgmg lt xbgun lg knn?-f

myLady said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....pang kang

Unknown said...

ok darls, it's beautiful. nice words.

myLady said...

oops..really..dear..
tengs for the compliment ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...