My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Forbidden to love



Where do i begin....the first HELLO...

cuz the empty WORLD of mine ....is Full with SORROW ,

Hoping the MISERY will soon fade away.

After the hurt They put me through...

I'm the one who was left alone wondering.....

and my mind keep thinking....

that ....

You'll never know what Words couldn't say..

You'll never know these Feelings I've felt for u....

You'll never know these feelings I Hide...

You'll never know how Hard this is to write....

Even i locked my heart with a key

Even if it fades over time

It could never fade completely

when I see you.....SUMDAY

I'll feel it's you, I'll know it's you

The love, pain, worries, and curiosity

Will kill me once again

I will be HAPPY ...juz stand By ME ....

Please STAY

watch OVER me...


by : gadis senjakala...

mood : undecided..

listening : realize by colbie




notakakikudibibirmu


chasing the rainbow....

pray for ma luck...

semua akan berakhir dengan indah..

andai semua keranaNYA

insyaALLAH..

4 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:

Unknown said...

LT SYOK SYOK SYOK JUGAK TGK POEM NIE..HURMMM LOVE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU

myLady said...

hahah wahh caps lock...
hehhe..:) camne mau bersara nih...haha

Unknown said...

ada cita cita bersara ker??dok payoh la..menulis je lagi..ada sajer yg membaca

myLady said...

hhehe gaung yg bace....hehe
terharu taw..


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...