My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Under Ma Twilight MoOn ZoNE ...


sometimes when i see inside the mirror,

the way i am..

looking past the many fronts displayed

i can see the mirror

seems laugh at me

i paint a little in hopes and i hide a lot,

Then sell my selves to any, who would look,

It justifies my feelings of self worth..

No ones life is fully and open book.

Uniquely, i'm as humans are the same,

For good perhaps disclosed my inner beauty,

Dressing up the image with the edited picture ,

And keep the truth from everyone...

exclude me...

well ...the picture...

juz a pieces of me....

am i right? the most part that

i love the most is my EYES...

u might fall..

but please don't look me directly

i might be lose my word....

aka SPEECHLESS...hahahah

23111





......Under Ma Twilight MoOn ZoNE ..




Hey...yaaaa....


Before I forget ....

All I ever was or would be..

I do....missing you....

I do...adore u....

I do ..hate you...

cuz everything i do or did....

is alwayz be U...

even U won't noticed me...

Before I forget..

i wanna ask u..

when i were falling down need someone to catch me ..

and where were you..???

in time of trouble needs your support

yet...

where were you

when i were need to talk to you

but now is to late ..

cuz it fade away....

i got nothing to say....

so before i forget....

leave the answer....

but if i do forget...

and i don't know what to say

or even i have no one to trust

i still cant hide the pain

For once there's nothing to gain

but please ...

For once

i want someone to understand

want someone to hold my hand

i want to erase the past

and forget the feel of ...

the pain you have caused

Tomorrow

i have to walk away

from the scares that will never show ..

mood: saje2 merepek




" We ignore who adores us and adore who ignores us"

Love not one, love not two love the one who loves you true

Love not three, love not four love the one who loves you more,

Love not five, love not six love the one who really sticks,

Love not seven, love not eight love the one who really waits...-unknown-

Love not nine, leb not ten..love your one till the end..

LOve no eleven, leb not twelve, more you leb more you have...- Mr mumble

Where words fail, action speaks. Where action fails, eyes speak. Where eyes fail, tears speak. And where everything fails, LOVE SPEAKS!

I hate you when you smile at me because you make me crazy. I hate you when you talk to me because you make me run out of words. I hate you when I see you because you make me love you more....

One beautiful heart is better than thousand beautiful faces! So, choose people having beautiful hearts rather than beautiful faces.

Never waste an opportunity to say "I Love You" to someone you really like, because it is not everyday you will meet the person who has the magic to let you fall in love.


nak share lovely word...

dari GOOGLE bkan D yang cipta:D okies..

sume xtaw...-UNKNOWN-kalau nk tahu sape reka



notakakikudibibirmu


juz f.y.i...

3 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:

Anonymous said...

SIAPA REKA NI..-

myLady said...

sume LT...
.
atas dari ayat mood : saje merepek
semua LT tulis...

bawah tuh....


semua ayat dari google...:)

Unknown said...

LADY T..lady T..u have a good words to share..keep on!!..-


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...