My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Shattered into pieces



Shattered..


I'm in pieces..

Tiny pieces..

I'm not sure if this time I'll be able to get back up.

I've fought for so long,

been thrown back to the ground so many times…

this time..

I think I'm just gunna lay here in ite dark….

Accept what the future outcomes might brings…



I'm done…
No more.
Never again will I put my heart on the line for anyone.
I'm tired of getting hurt,
This was the last time…if I could…I would..…

Reset again…..all over…


Through all the times,

you've made my cry.

Through all the times,

you've made me smile and laugh…


and still...

the thought of you,

brings only tears.

the thought of you

is that i fear…..



We were always meant to be shooting stars,

Failing wishes, lost dreams….and continue

Who thought we'd fall?

Memories of right and wrong,

Burning up in the atmosphere…

Its juz a process of learning

get over it.....be persistent???



by : LT ...




quote for share ...


Love is when you shed a tear and you still love him ..

its when he loves anther Girl

but you still Smile and say.

I'm HAPPY for you when all you really do is cry –

by unknown



nak share pendapat kawan LT...

encik ollie...

  • in understanding a woman : understand her fears, accept her shortcomings, support her frailties, unleash her potential, control her desires, forgive her mistakes, listen to her concerns, guide her away from errors, admire her courage and believe in her passion...Ollie's Note #09032011.22.16 on Dynamics of Relationship..
  • in understanding a man : connect with his mother, accept his friends, respect his personal space, smile alot, cook well, smell nice appropriately, provide a mental challenge occassionally, talk, discuss and debate but never nag, ask for favours as if it is the first time and most of all, when he forgets, remind, dont punish...Ollie's Note #09032011.22.49 on Dynamics of Relationship...

psst : i think he should be a writer....





notakakikudibibirmu


When I tell you what i really fear...

please LISTEN....


2 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:

Santan Berlada said...

cinta mcm mangga...
masam...
tapi kite still rase
nak makan... =P

myLady said...

aah mangga...masam n manis..
:)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...