My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

ALL i ever want




My tears forming around my eyes...
My fears building up inside...
I'm confused and tired of life...
and i wish everything felt right....

i'm sad and just want to be held...
You will see the fake smile ...
i'm afraid and fed up with the pain.
u will never knew becoz...
feelings are hard to explain...

I need someone to come along...
And take my fears away so they'd be gone...
Someone to keep me warm when i'm shivering and cold...
hug me hold me....
Someone of whom with my future will unfold...
Someone of that i can call my hubby....
Someone to take my hand and hold on tight...
Someone to hold me through the night...
Someone to wipe those tears from my eyes....
Someone who will be faithful and never say goodbye...

Think real hard and i'll figure out that someone ...
maybe its ..YOU....?
I'll make you my everything to my heart ..
you'll have the key.

I'll give ..
i'll make your fears be gone..too.

Because it seems like in this world.....
all that i ever want...
is that someone...


mood : jiwang....hehe
karya

notakakikudibibirmu



" I want to be the girl he's scared to lose..
the one where he can't walk away from knowing she's mad at him,
The one who can't fall asleep without her voice ..
being the last one he hears.

the one he can't live without ...."




0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...