My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Broken and yet to recover....



picture : secretzen



Broken and yet to recover

Every single thought...
Cover over, hide away,
Far beneath the touch of day....
and i...
errr ...
me...
i...am...
I'm missing you.
When I shouldn't.....

Oh heart,
I carry your silence...
Keep beating, heart, and I'll keep breathing
And wait to hear your quiet voice....
even for a moment...
even u will gone forever...
and took away....my happiness...
i wish i can SMILE again ...
and yes i'm trying...
yet...still be strong....

but..

.


I know you still care...
I wish...
I would hear your voice one more time...
Please let me please please please...
Stay with me ..
And Stand by me..
will u hold my hand....
Until I tell you to just let go..
Stay near by forever.... ..
watch over me..
smile for me...
even i'm not Urs....
and u not even MINE...
not even once..



moOd : jiwang time nih..
XD

...........


I wonder what it would be like to just lay down and die...
To close my eyes and simply stop breathing...
I imagine it would be peaceful, quiet...
Choosing to fall into darkness without have any reason to live ...
To have the power to simply stop existing...
I can't choose to take my own life...
Just like I can't choose to take someone elses life...
I just can't. I don't have that power...
The only way I would have that power is..
if the ones who love me, sum ones that care for me ..
Stop...
Then only would I have something left to live for...
cuz they make me SMILE...
They gave me strength to stand still...
They gave me a courage and find the best part of me...
but still i wonder...
will they still stand by me...???
untill the rest of my life...????
ya ALLAH the great creator ...of human being
grant them for a good health...a good fortune...


AMIN...



................









notakakikudibibirmu




An Option ..alwayz be an option....
There is no HOPE or LOVE either....
it only a secret door with two...stranger...
living empty lost .....
juz fade away...sooner.....
or later






0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...