My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Monday, February 21, 2011

dear HEART




LT mumble ...


Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come into place....I've have many things fall apart for so long now,... so when are these better things going to fall into place? sometimes..I'm getting sick of waiting....yes...I'm sorry my heart... that I cannot find the strength to go through things that hurt me..It's difficult to hold back all these feelings i hide... Taking in deep breaths, sometimes i'm to numb inside...This isn't a perfect world...
People do get hurt.... You smile when U feel like crying.... U act like you're ok, when you're falling apart inside. And U try to let go, U try to move on, because U know there's nothing else U could do...




I luv the way u make me SMILE....
somewhat somehow ....u can read my mind....
do ya (0.o)???? ...whatever it is...i'm happy..
yes i do...I miss you with all my heart...
can't U see???
will ever u care???






notakakikudibibirmu


Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry -anonymous -

“Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.”
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. quotes

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...