My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love Quote

madah2 tuk harini...
sumber : google ..




"I may not be your first, but to be your last would be perfect!

" If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this
very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too."
I walk alone
but when I close my eyes
I imagine your face
smiling
back at me....
sentiase terbyg sneyuman die walau hanya gambar:)


...Knowing you are miles away
I still keep on hoping ..
because I know
one day
we will finally meet
and be together.....juz maybe


" you are perfect in my eyes
and my words do not hold lies , im
tired of games and only want one
and the one i found is the greatest
... one...
you...."

I Don't Know Why We All Hang Onto Something We
Know We’re Better Off Letting Go... It's Like Were Scared To Lose What We
Really Don't Have...Some Of Us Say We Would Rather Have Something Than Nothing
At All... But Really The Truth Is, To Have Something Halfway Is Harder Than Not
Having It At All...

Whether it's fake or if it's real
One thing for sure, it is love that
i feel
So here I am ...
Praying to ALLAH that 2 give
... you to me..

Do you care for me,
the way I do for you?
Am I wrong,
or
am I right?

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...