My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

What is whirlwind romances ?





falling hard
and fast can be exhilarating, but it can also be a little scary. DO YOU barrel ahead, celebrating that you’ve found The One, or put the brakes on for fear that you’ll get your heart broken..??? its like once broken consider SOLD..???
or once broken...we will stay apart...lol....


or u have the answer this type of spinning question in ur head...(jason derulO) He Loved Me, He Loves Me Not..? do ya...or u did NOT???


Slow things down without hurting anyone’s feelings...?
Actually i juz read the article...so complicated to understand lol..
i not good in my english...but..
sum ask me for a space....according to the article...it simply clarify by..

" avoid the usual lines like “I think we need to take things slower” or “I need some space” — these clichés will only set off alarm bells and make your amour think you’re trying to wiggle out of the relationship..( yes i feel that way ...HAHAHA actually we not '' in to it " lol...)

but if you all know how Slow things down without hurting anyone’s feelings...you should...adapt this .. “I’m really into you and I don’t want to mess this up by moving too fast.” To reassure your sweetie further, make a plan to see each other on a date you’ll be more available — that way your date’s not left hanging and wondering if the relationship’s on the rocks...by anna

Wait to say "I love you" (even if you think you do)

There’s also the risk that the feelings might not be mutual yet. So before you take this step, ask yourself: Will you be able to accept if your date doesn’t say “I love you” back, or will you be crushed? If it’s the latter, then it’s probably best to hold off until more time has passed and you’re more confident about each other’s intentions...
base from the article , on the other hand, you’re on the receiving end of an early “I love you,” don’t feel obliged to say it back if you’re not feeling it yet. But that doesn’t mean you should ignore the overture or, worse yet, give them a lecture about how they couldn’t possibly feel that way so soon. “This person has just made him- or herself really vulnerable, so you want to be careful,” says Harris. Try, “I’m so touched you just said that, and I feel strongly for you. It’s hard for me to use that word right now but feel like I may be getting there, too.” Who knows; maybe you will sooner than you think!..

I Just afraid if tommorrow never come....

MaDeathNote : Is it possible to really fall that fast?yes..i believe hahah ..lol Can an intense love like that last? Everyone has an opinion, and the reason is probably because we’ve all been there at some point , that is, swept up in a relationship that’s moving so swiftly it’s making our heads spin. Try their advice and you may be able to reap all the heady benefits of being head-over-heels without getting burned ....

sources :original Article by Anna Harris,are u fall so fast??? who is a freelance writer in New York City. She has only fallen head over heels once—and is marrying him this fall. And for the record, he said "I love you" first.

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...