My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Rainbow wink.....






I believe the rainbow is a very good sign and every time it appears, I would smile and feel more cheerful as I see it as a beautiful and wonderful gift from nature... It was late evening but still sunny and just after I trying to start my scoot and then it break down , but I feellin’ so happy to saw big double rainbow..well I tought it might be unlucky but based on feng Shui which is Chinese believe Seeing a rainbow is always a good sign and you, are right to try and "catch it" with camera. When double rainbows appear it means that whatever is coming to you has great meaning in your life and that one good thing will lead to another good thing. The rainbows are a sign from the cosmic universe that u are about to have something great fall into your lap !


That is base on Feng Shui …But as Islamic perspective we should not believe it…
But we should love the nature as they are…why it created…and I do hope for my happiness and good fortune…insyaALLAH


notakakiku dibibirmu :

Love is a need. ...Dating is a lifestyle...?? Online dating is an adventure???
yes or no??

0 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...