My Mr/Mis V.V.I.P ma Friends Forever

LETs : Exchange Links !!

Monday, February 21, 2011

warkah dari hati ...




I sit and think of time gone by.
Hours, days, weeks and even months.
Countless conversations
we've shared you and I...

for the past 2 month....we have great time..
I sit and wonder of when you're gone....why????
yet yes ...
i gave u space...
but not for 2 forget me.....[ sigh ]


seems..
No more laughs and no more "hi"...
No more calls to 1-3 hrs..like we used..2
not even coll back....as i kept tryin' and holding on..
having faith that u still the same...
and i kept the smile...and happy as time goes by...
And, if the day should come that we ease to speak.
I ask myself, " Years from now will you think of me?"
Would you think of me, like I would've thought of you?
Not as a distant stranger, but as a friend....

after all..
i wish i didn't care..
i wish that i didn't miss you being there..
i wish i could move on...
but in truth you are the only one...

i still remember those nite ..
i sms u...
and tell u drive safe...
and u never thought that i knew u on d way back home...
maybe other does....
and i'm making joke...
drive safe...not for remember ur moms..

but drive safe ...cuz we haven't met yet...
and i do mean it....well maybe sumday
it will be too late...
but it alwayz another mountain ..
and i still need to climb it...
it may knock me down...
and i still know it....
the hardship make me goin'
i must pushin' on...
and gotta be strong....





notakakikudibibirmu

psst ;my grammar not so good :)
layan jelah..:)

mybe is true that man are like a BUS...

ya atau tidak????



1 kritikan membina dan membinasakan:

siqa lirik said...

nice blog..
keep on blogging..


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...